Here is the actual challenge badge (I love HLS's badges...)
Supplies and notes:
- As usual, I started out with an old library card that I was using for some technique practice. I found this cool tutorial (@ Bumblebees and Butterflies) on Pinterest and decided I'd play a little... so much fun! I didn't stray far from the tutorial instructions, and I encourage you all to check the page out!
- I made the trees by cutting up a scrap page I was testing my Aged Mahogany Distress Stain on, and I splattered them with some Aged Bronze Distress Stain
- I used the following Distress Paints: Antique Linen, Bundled Sage, and Spiced Marmalade.
- The purple seam binding is from my stash-- I selected it to bring out the old date stamps.
- The brad is Recollections
- The modeling paste is Teresa Collins
- The pom-poms were from my stash