- Ranger Distress tag embossed with Tim's Roses EF
- Inked with Color Bursts in Chartreuse, Orchid, and Fuchsia (this is a fave combo of mine...)
- DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush rubbed all over the raised portion with my finger
- The wildflower (die by Tim, set 1 I believe) was cut from a scrap of deep blue/indigo paper and embossed with a smidge of blue Stampendous EP
- (This morning) I added the quotation (by Tim) with a little added Glossy Accents to ensure it sticks to the embossed paper
- (This morning) The bow is made from vintage seam binding. I roughed it up by spraying it with a mix of Perfect Pearls and heating it thoroughly in a little teacup! I affixed it by pinning it with one of Tim's Ideaology pins.
I'll give this to a teacher this week... they are all ready for state testing, but some of them get anxious. But they are awesome!
I'll share this glorious tag at the following places:
- Make My Monday: Wet or dry embossing (there is both here!)
- Simon Says Stamp on Wednesday: Anything Goes (my 4th for this challenge...)
- Cupcake Inspirations: