This is a bottleneck tag to adorn a tasty bottled gift this holiday season.
- Core'dinations cardstock in black and white. I cut the pieces roughly the same size, then pasted the centers together with Mod Podge. Then I roughed up the edges, all together, with my little distress tool.
- The item from my stash that inspired my whole tag was that piece of awesome ribbon... I just had a little 8" piece left and I wanted to put it to good use
- That's Tim's small dot stencil with some black Distress Paint sprayed over it. I dried it with an actual heat tool (really... not my toaster...)
- I made the banner a day ago with some black cardstock and a Zig Emboss Writer, and some Recollections embossing powder in white
- Tossed a couple little sequins on there.