Saturday, November 14, 2015

Baby Bump!

There is something in the water at work... oh dear lordy, I am not drinking that stuff! VERY happy with my beautiful, healthy kids... but my baby-ship had sailed!

Here's my card for one of the gals:



I used a Zig Emboss Writer with some Custer's Last Stamp embossing powder in silver. The Curves Ahead sticker is by Melissa Francis, and the arrow is from Tim Holtz's grungeboard. I painted it with Weathered Wood and edged it with Victorian Velvet. The last thing I did was curve the corners (get it???) with a Fiskars punch.

I am entering this into DL Art November Linky. So many awesome projects entered. ... check it out!  I feel like there is such a variety out there,  and when people get funky in their own way on Anything Goes, you see how creative our crazy crafty corner of the Blogosphere is!  Good times...

3 comments:

  1. This just makes me smile...a VERY cool design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, great card,
    Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is uber cool and beyond original! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete