Teammate Donna has cooked up the perfect challenge for us: Keep It Simple, Sister!
The world is so crazy, a nice simple challenge was what I needed... thanks, Donna!
Here's my simple card:
- Rubbernecker Stamps owl "Preston" bought in 2018 at the stamp expo in Sacramento, CA... never been inked. Hard to believe because he is so cute!
- Sentiment from a Richard Garay pack that had a beard... I bought it last year from Tuesday Morning.
- I used Jane Davenport Mermaid Markers with a waterbrush (because the markers leak now...) in Reef and Sand
- I also used Tombow markers from my only Tombow set: the pastels! (I almost bought more Tombows Saturday but told myself NO since I don't use the ones I have enough... now can I???)
- Also used a couple Spectrum Noir pens for the steam and the shadowing to balance Preston. I love the grey set of Spectrum Noirs, and recommend them to everyone. I purchased mine years ago from JoAnn's (I think) but saw some sets at Tuesday Morning recently for $5.99... good buy!
- Glossy Accents for the eyes
- Fiskars clipper for the corners
Thanks for visiting!
Go check out my teammates at Shopping Our Stash, and join us for this simple challenge!