Saturday, November 28, 2015

Three-for-Xmas!

Whoa... the Thanksgiving holiday really cut into my craft-time! I have withdrawals, though I did cut and paint snippets every chance I had!

I busted this out in pieces:



I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Supplies:
  • Tim Holtz's stamp, which I did the "double-stamp pop-up" with Crystal ink in Moss Green
  • Distress glitter in Antique Linen applied with Elmer's Craft Bond 
  • All of the paper used was from my scrap bin (I believe it was all BG). The edges of the tree paper was inked with Frayed Burlap Distress inkpad
  • Edges of the kraft card brushed with the dauber of a Tim Holtz Distress Paint in Picket Fence 

2 comments:

  1. You do CAS so well. The banners are great decorative details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete