This is a card for a coworker's birthday:
- Floral paper from a Heidi Swapp/ American Crafts pad from a couple years back (released in 2015), already cut in my stash box
- Gold heart vellum is from a couple years back-- don't know the maker :( sorry, maker!
- "Beautiful Day" stamps from Kelly Purkey's lettering line, bought on sale at JoAnne's earlier this summer inked with Tim Holtz Distress embossing ink and heat embossed with Recollections powder in black.
- The "Happy Birthday" is from the iconic Tim Holtz set... had it for years and it still gets use on a regular basis. I popped it up.
- The black paper was also pre-cut from my stash!
Thanks for visiting! Please visit my radical teammates at Shopping Our Stash!