Inside it says, "You're no spring chicken." My mom was like, but he's a boy!" and I told her that chickens are a species and the chicken on the front is indeed a rooster.
- Yours truly carved the stamp of one of my friend's roosters. This is Roo-Roo. He was inked with Distress Embossing Ink and heat-embossed with Recollection Snow embossing powder.
- Woodgrain is a Heidi Swapp stamp, heat embossed with Ranger EP in Potting Soil on watercolor paper, then colored with DOx in Gathered Twigs/Vintage Photo
- The sentiment on the front is by Tim Holtz
- Inside, I wrote and heat-embossed, "You're no spring chicken." This was in black. Thought I had a picture of it... but it's not there. Sorry.
- Casual Fridays:
- Sweet Stampin' Humor (the funny sentiment is on the inside...)
- Simon Says Stamp on Monday: Take flight (yes, take flight, chicken, and good luck.)