This week at Shopping Our Stash, we are celebrating May Flowers! I'm guessing you won't have to dig too deep for some floral stash-- I know I have gobs of flowers and floral paper and whatnots... this was easy for me! Everything was kind of in reach and very stashy!
Here's the card:
- Marion paper from 2013. I bought this from my fave scrapbook store which unfortunately burned up with the Camp Fire of Paradise, CA. sad. So I treasure all of my supplies from there, just knowing I bought them there.
- The lace is vintage, but it's been in my stash for many years.
- The focal image is the second proof of a stamp I carved last weekend. It was inked with my oldest DI pad: Worn Lipstick. It is the only full size DI pad I have (while I have many DOx pads). Anyway, this was sitting on my desktop and I decided to use it! I lightly traced the heart a little bigger onto the reverse of the Marion paper and inked everything with Vintage Photo DI and added a touch of Spun Sugar DI to the stamped image.
- Mercury Glass Stickles added to the vintage look.
- The pearls in the corner are Liquid Pearls in Rose Gold.
- The flowers are from a bulk buy a couple years ago.
Go visit the rest of my awesome team-- very supportive ladies even though I've been busy busy busy...