Saturday, November 21, 2015

Curtain Call: Foxy

So many ideas... one fox sticker...

This is what I came up with...


...for the current Curtain Call Challenge: Foxy:


Supplies & notes:
  • This started out as a card... I changed it to a bottle tag and my husband was like,  "I like that wayyyy better." Me too.
  • I suspect that most participants in this challenge are singing a certain song... initially,  I was going to create a card based around that song,  but then decided that the cute little holiday fox was too classy for that with his little holly berries... 
  • The fox is a Jolee's Boutique sticker
  • The scalloped circle is the reverse-side of an old October Afternoon calender die-cut, edged in TH Peeled Paint 
  • Core'dinations and DCWV cardstock
  • Viva Paper Pearls in Light Moss 

5 comments:

  1. I love this bottle tag too..clever Idea Mimi and cuttee sticker ylu have..lucky you..I dont collect sticker but my son who 8 years old yes..maybe I should take one from him hehe...how old is your children Mimi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I believe I have a fox sticker some where... I have a shoe box filled with stickers and cut images, been awhile since I last rummaged through it. You've inspired me to check out my old stash, thanks! Love your bottle tag, will make one as soon as Christmas cards are all done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to sift through all the ideas and come up with this winning bottle tag design for your foxy sticker! I love it, Mimi!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and just perfect for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete