This week, Donna is the hostess at Shopping Our Stash and she's given us a good one: 'Tis the Season! Soooo... winter, winter holidays... what's the season saying to you?
Here's my card:
- Background made with Color Bursts in Prussian Blue and Ultramarine. I then sprinkled water, and then added some watered-down gesso and hit it with the heat gun so the gesso didn't draw too much of the blue.
- The trees were cut months ago with a Tim Holtz die. The metallic tree was cut from some packaging.
- Tim's Holiday Quotations from a couple years ago.
- I added sequins with Glossy Accents *just* to increase the stashiness of this project.
- The gray matting paper was a scrap of textured cardstock. I rubbed it with bits of sandpaper to show the texture-- of course the images don't do it justice.
Well? What does "'Tis the Season" mean to you? See you at Shopping Our Stash!