...hopping down the bunny trail!
The current challenge at Shopping Our Stash has to do with spring and bunnies :)
Here's the card I'll mail to my niece:
- Paper by Heidi Swapp from 2015 back distressed with a Making Memories distress tool from a decade ago.
- Letters cut using Tim Holtz dies purchased recently
- Brad by Basic Gray from 2012--the pack had never been opened.
- The leaves were cut long ago using a Tim Holtz die ("Laurels")
- The gold key and fluer-de-lis and the white stickers are from a little diecut pack by EK Success ("Parisian Florals") from 2015
- That fantastic trim is by K & Co. from at least 10 years ago-- did not realize it has an adhesive backing!!! It's like pockets in a dress!
- Nuvo drops in Ivory Seashell
- Bunny sticker from a sheet from years ago.
Thanks for visiting. Have a happy spring and Easter if you celebrate it.