Sunday, November 8, 2015

...It's not going in our yard, Russ...

Haha!  This is what I thought as I was perusing my tree die-cuts and wondering what I'd do with the big ones...


And this is what I ended up doing:




I plan to enter this into Clear It Out: Xmas die-cuts and  Crafting By Designs: Anything Goes. I'm not much for stacking, but I love this card,  so I want to share it... it's too funny!  In fact,  I think I'll make more to fit challenges,  just 'cuz I know multiple people who would love to receive a card with this on it!

Supplies:

  • Creative Imaginations die-cut trees... I've had these in my stash for years. Love them. 
  • I wrote the quote with a Zig Emboss Writer and embossed with pewter powder from Custer's Last Stamp 
  • I added a snowy ground with Aleena's Glitter Snow, resisting the urge to dust the tree with some.  Maybe I'll do that to a future iteration...
  • I purposefully cut the card too small to give the effect of a giant tree! 

1 comment:

  1. Loooove it! So fun! Great idea for using this large tree.

    ReplyDelete