This week, we are doing something we don't do often: issuing a color challenge based on an image:
Here is my card:
|Ugh... this image is so washed out! I'm sorry! The colors were truly much more bold IRL. This winter is killin' me, with regards to photography!
- Strathmore watercolor paper
- Faber-Castell Pitt pens for lettering and doodled wreath... haven't been using them as much as the Microns I got for xmas, so this was a choice in using my stash!
- Spectrum Noir grey (IG4) used for shadows
- Everything was "watercolored" using Loew Cornell brushes and the following DIs selected to match the given palette: Scattered Straw, Shabby Shutters, Spun Sugar, and Victorian Velvet.
- I rounded the corners because of a boo-boo...
- Liquid Pearls added for a touch of dimension
Join me! Got stash? Link up at Shopping Our Stash, and for mo' better inspiration, go visit my DT homegirls, plus Ina!