Sunday, November 29, 2015

JUGS #321

Here is my little card for the Just Us Girls Photo Challenge:



Here is their inspiration photo:


Supplies & notes:
  • First,  may I say that this card is not "me," but that I believe it will be appreciated by the right recipient.
  • I used a tutorial by Lauren Bassen (HERE)... someone else in our corner of Blogland used this tutorial and linked it,  but I checked my history and I can't figure out who it was!  APOLOGIES... and thank you.... FOUND HER! Tara at Inking On the Edge! Thanks for sharing the link! 
  •  Used Tim Holtz's Distress inkpads in Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar for the background, as well as his Distress Stain in Brushed Pewter for an icy-icicle look
  • Studs are from Evershine
  • The ornaments were made with punched vellum, coated roughly with Tim Holtz Distress embossing ink and powdered with Custer's Last Stamp in silver
  • The silver "thread" is Flower Soft
  • The stamp is an old Stampendous sentiment 

6 comments:

  1. Awesome background for your ornaments - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous interpretation of our challenge at Just Us Girls. Lovely layout. Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I love the back ground on this one! So pretty to show off those sparkly ornaments,and a great interpretation of the challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! I love the back ground on this one! So pretty to show off those sparkly ornaments,and a great interpretation of the challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ornaments turned out great, such a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you too the second photo...as I can see the ornaments more clearly! Super inspired card! You should be proud of getting out of your comfort zone and trying something new! Thanks for taking the time to join us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete