*(If you're a hound-lover and want to see more of Millie art and hear about my hub's beloved dog, click HERE)*
I'm entering this cutie into Share Joy #12, using the CAS option, though I love this sketch!
- This is the second stamp I've ever carved and it is by far the best of mine. I carved it using my first SU! kit.
- I embossed the stamp using Tim Holtz's Distress embossing pad with green Stampendous embossing powder, which had a nice silvery sheen which refuses to be caught on camera
- The holly berries were made with a cut toothpick dipped into Fired Brick Distress paint
- I wrote the sentiment on a scrap piece of cardstock using a Zig Emboss Writer and Recollections embossing powder in Ebony. I edged it with Color Box chalk in charcoal.
- This will go to our local vet's office for xmas... the gals over there will appreciate it!