Monday, November 23, 2015

Sharing Joy:

Here's another joyful card featuring Millie:


*(If you're a hound-lover and want to see more of Millie art and hear about my hub's beloved dog, click HERE)*

I'm entering this cutie into Share Joy #12, using the CAS option, though I love this sketch!


Supplies:
  • This is the second stamp I've ever carved and it is by far the best of mine. I carved it using my first SU! kit. 
  • I embossed the stamp using Tim Holtz's Distress embossing pad with green Stampendous embossing powder, which had a nice silvery sheen which refuses to be caught on camera 
  • The holly berries were made with a cut toothpick dipped into Fired Brick Distress paint 
  • I wrote the sentiment on a scrap piece of cardstock using a Zig Emboss Writer and Recollections embossing powder in Ebony. I edged it with Color Box chalk in charcoal.
  • This will go to our local vet's office for xmas... the gals over there will appreciate it! 

2 comments:

  1. Both of these doggone cards (so punny, I know!) are awesome! Totally look like something you'd see at a cooler than me boutique. Love this one with the dots! Coolness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And there she is again! Can't make a card much more personal than this, using own made stamp of your own dog...

    ReplyDelete