This fortnight at Shopping Our Stash we have a fun Tic-tac-toe for you!!! I love Tic-tac-toe challenges-- really gets my mind going.
Here's the board:
|I primarily went with PLAID/TWINE/NEUTRALS plus I added kraft and die-cuts.|
|(...and a bonus picture of Maude and Millie... I guess I accidentally tapped it with the upload!)|
This is the second project I made for this challenge*:
Supplies and notes:
- Perfect Medium pen, have had it for years, still works great.
- Recollections embossing powder in Snow (a.k.a. white) from 2015, still pretty clean!
- Kraft scrap from the making of the kraft card
- Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Stripes stencil. I have had this for years, probably one of my first stencils. 2013 maybe? Anybody know? I used it to make a plaid background. I want to say I first saw this technique from Autumn at SewPaperPaint like a lifetime ago.
- Stencil was inked in the following DOx: Iced Spruce (which is more grey than green), Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
- Leaves cut using a Tim Holtz die long ago. I cut things with my dies and store them for future use in empty CD cases on a CD rack. It's a good system for someone like me who doesn't often want to get my BigShot out...
- Twine from a package, stashed in my fiber jar.
- Ancient button added at the last minute using Glossing Accents.
- Hard to tell from the picture but the whole panel is popped up, as is the sentiment.
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you are planning to play along!
*I was WAY into my first project, all the way through... I was totally digging it. Somehow, I didn't execute on the finished product. I think I will change the yarn and the sentiment.