Ooh, Donna has cooked up a great challenge for us at Shopping Our Stash! I love the look of slimline cards! These cards are 8.5"x3.5" but I have to confess: I made mine to fit a narrow envelope that I had, so my card is 8"x4"... hey, I am just being honest!
Here is my card:
These are my supplies:
- Basic Grey 2013 paper... just a scrap left of this awesome paper!
- Goldenrod cardstock from Tuesday Morning probably in 2019
- Liquid Pearls in Gold Pear from 2011 (!) for the eyes
- Tim Holtz die (Ornate Owl) that I've had for at least three years.
- The sentiment was printed by me ten years ago
- Nuvo Drops in Antique Rose
- Sizzix adhesive on the back of the owl-- I am on my second pack.
Thanks for stopping by... please go see what my rad teammates have done at Shopping Our Stash