This week at Shopping Our Stash we are honoring insects with our current challenge
Butterflies, Bees, and Bugs!
This is my card:
- Page from an old French dictionary (120 years old-- stash-much?) sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang spray in Ethereal Emerald (my first LSG product)
- Edges of paper then rubbed with DOx in Vintage Photo and spritzed with water
- Rosette made with vintage seam binding on a Gluber from 2011. Walnut Stain Distress Paint rubbed to subdue the orange.
- Tim Holtz's Idealogy spinner-arrow-thingy attached with a The Paper Studio pin
- Sentiment written into a scrap of Strathmore watercolor paper with my oldest waterbrush (Distress) with Vintage Photo DOx
- Dina Wakley media tape
- Butterfly from my stash-- packaging long gone
- Orange rhinestones from Michaels' dollar bins at least two years ago
- Whole panel mounted onto a metallic sheet from DCWV's Serenity stack
I'm looking forward to seeing your buggy-stash! See you at SOS... use the stuff you already have! Xo