|I scored the card to create room for the shaker component since the flags/banner was cut from the surface of the card.|
- The base card was from a set by Studio G (inexpensive package from Michael's) and it already had the flags cut.
- Heidi Swapp woodgrain stamp had never been used so I inked it with Antique Linen DOx and added to the card base.
- 3M dimensional adhesive and clear hoarded packaging was used to build the shaker, filling with generic sequins.
- Birthday sentiment brushed in Tumbled Glass Distress Crayon, scribbled on my mat and sprayed with water
- Sentiment accented with Jane Davenport paint-over pen
- Stickles also added to accent the sentiment and the "spine"
- Additional sequins added with Ranger Glossy Accents
- Coral baker's twine from stash
Well, I look forward to seeing your shaker cards at Shopping Our Stash! I have only made like 4 in my life, and I think I only ever liked the first one... I'll need to see if I even have a picture of it...
Anyway, for REAL inspiration, go visit my teammates at Shopping Our Stash!