This cutie will be entered into the current Curtain Call Challenge.
- Studio 113 card base
- Core'dinations cardstock in the background with a Martha Stewart heart stencil used with Picket Fence Distress Spray... which was difficult to photograph
- Fine-tipped Sharpie for accenting
- The image is from Chickaniddy paper... I don't know if I own any of their other stuff
- Flowers from my stash with Wilton stamen., which I rubbed on an orange-shade Distress Ink pad
- I drew the little scalloped bunting on a scrap of some of my fave American Crafts paper then just cut it out. This part looks very Snapping Monsters to me... just that part. The rest on Andrea's stuff is 100x more unique than this :) But this is a cute birthday card and it will get used!