The latest challenge at SOS is ALL ABOUT FAMILY!
In spite of all of the hilarious snarky statements about family, I actually love my fam, LOL, and of course ended up with a cute card... not snarky at all! These are my girls:
Supplies and notes:
- Starry paper by Pink Paislee 2016
- The wooden stars are from Studio Calico from years ago. These ones were actually pulled from a project I apparently didn't like... no recollection of what it even was.
- Stamp carved by Yours Truly based on a picture of my girls in Tahoe at the end of 2019. I used Speedycarve rubber and I think Flexcut tools... can't remember.
- Ranger EP in Princess Gold (I already have a replacement jar but I'm finishing up my original jar. Funny how long a product lasts when you are at the tail end!)
- Ranger Letter It embossing ink
- Vellum "moon" cut from some packaging
- Glossy Accents and Tombow adhesive
- Park Lane gold paper (This came in a little 6x6" pad from Joann's and it is sooo nice... it's such a nice matte gold, it matches the Princess Gold perfectly! Recommend!)
- Tim Holtz Metallic Quotations
Thank you for visiting, folks! Look forward to seeing what you make for this challenge!