This card is for a friend's nephew. Initially, I was going to mount it all on a white card, but when I went to get the card, I opted for the kraft instead. I think it looks much more masculine this way.
- Main patterned paper from a 12x12 dated 2014 by Echo Park
- The brown/copper background paper was from the craft set that belonged to my kids when they were little... I recently cleaned out their craft bin and it turned out to be a gold mine!
- The metallic cardboard was from some holiday cookie packaging a neighbor gave us. It was just such a great copper color I had to keep part of it.
- I used various hole punches to add confetti
- The "Congrats" is a Tim Holtz die