- Library catalog card base coated with Liquitex gesso and dabbed with Gathered Twigs DI
- Base then stamped with Tim's Scribbles stamp inked with Distress Embossing Ink and heat embossed with Lindy's Stamp Gang EP in Reindeer Moss
- Twine from stash
- Ribbon from stash
- Tim's fluted stars attached with E-6000
- Tim's laurel attached with E-6000
- Deer stamp carved by me, inked with Walnut Stain DOx on kraft
- "Warm wishes" from Tim's Metallic holiday quotations
We did it! Twelve tags!
Thank you, Linda, for the inspiration!
Happy New Year!
Yay you! Loving this reindeer and the metal accents. The crocheted lace looks so fabulous with the plaid ribbon - beautiful!ReplyDelete
Woo Hoo! You did it!I can't believe you make your own stamps! Very well done! And doesn't he look handsome on those layers trims and laces! Beautiful ending to this challenge, my dear! Best of luck in the draw and congratulations on getting 'em all done! Hugs!ReplyDelete
love that Reindeer on your TAGReplyDelete
so manly and love all the ribbon added too Mimi
I miss you the whole year
hope this year we can more visiting each other ...who knows hehe
Happy New Year 2018 stay healthy my friend
Wow, this is wonderful, Mimi! I love the layers of lace and ribbon - really gorgeous. And your stamped deer is fantastic. I agree with Sara Emily, it's amazing that you created the stamp yourself. Super job on #11. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.ReplyDelete