- Library catalog card base coated with Teresa Collins modeling paste through Tim Holtz's Poinsettia stencil
- Dylusions spray in Fresh Lime sprayed generously on the background.
- Tim's paper doll added. I colored her winter clothing with Distress alcohol ink in Red Pepper and Meadow and popped her up with 3M adhesive foam.
- I had to add a bit of white Liquitex gesso to the background because this gal wasn't standing out enough on the green background.
- ...then I also decided there needed to be a little snow, so I sprinkled some Shabby White Stampendous frantage and hit it with the heat gun on the reverse side.
- Tim's Metallic Stickers in both the regular set and Holiday added. I always add a little Glossy Accents to them to ensure they will stay on my more mixed-media backgrounds.
- Red tinsel trim from The Dollar General last year hot-glued to the bottom.
I'll share her at Tag Tuesday: AG + Lime Green and Simon Says Stamp on Wednesday: Gift it!
Gorgeous tag, love the colour. Thanks for joining us at TT again, hugs, ValerieReplyDelete
Beautiful tag! Such a fun design! Love the colors!!ReplyDelete
Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!