- Green panel is Strathmore watercolor paper coated with Teresa Collins modeling paste through a Tim Holtz stencil; colored with Color Bursts and Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals.
- Edges painted with Walnut Stain Distress Paint to match the edges of Tim's photo booth friend.
- Photo booth friend inked with gold AI mixative and Ranger blending solution for that nice aged look.
- Cactus cut with my Cricut from DCWV shimmery paper, inked with Gathered Twigs DI
- Lace from my stash (I am not sure that out is vintage, but it's probably at least 20 years old) affixed to the reverse of the top and bottom of the green panel.
- The background is an old sheet of typewriter paper dipped in some watery Gathered Twigs DI at the bottom, then stamped using Andrea's (Snapping Monsters) stitch stamp inked with Tim's MM Palette in Vintage Photo
- Sentiment snipped from an old book and affixed using Tim's Distress Collage Medium
I'll share this at the following:
- Creative Artiste #33: Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp on Wednesday: Anything Goes
You can never be TOO happy! Although, I overheard someone complain about a cheerful waitress at our old local hangout, saying she was too cheerful! What???! Great vintage card; love the image and that green textural panel! Hugs!ReplyDelete