Monday, December 4, 2017

Happy Howlidays, 2017

This is the holiday card for our local veterinary office:


HERE is a hound holiday card from 2015, and HERE'S another one.  I thought I made some in 2016 but I guess not... time flies.

Supplies:

  • Hand-carved stamp of Millie inked with Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black on a scrap of white paper (I think it's a scrap of Cansom MM paper)
  • Paper inked with DOx in Candied Apple and Lucky Clover through Tim's Poinsettia stencil
  • Tinsle trim from The Dollar General last year hot-glued to the base
  • I wrote the sentiment with a Faber Castell Pitt
I told the gals at the vet's office that this is like the "ugly sweater" of holiday cards!  So gaudy!


I'll share this hound card at the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. How super-fun is a tinsel frame ... and your handwriting is fantastic ... so glad you shared your metallic masterpiece with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea and I love the tinsel trim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very fitting design for the vet. The tinsel adds tons of additional Christmas feel. Your hand carved stamp is lovely, I remember it from previous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. k i totally need to make TINSEL FRAMES now!!!! and maybe some goggie cards, as well! ;) so pleased you could join our "heavy metal" holiday fun (again!) at JINGLE BELLES ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, love the tinsel frame. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Happy Christmas. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete