Thursday, December 28, 2017

December 25...

... is the best day ever for many kids and adults!  I loved watching my girls and husband open their gifts this year, and every year. 




Supplies and notes:
  • Library card base coated with Teresa Collins modeling paste through Tim's Holiday Knit stencil
  • Card then dipped into DOx in Fired Brick and Peeled Paint and rubbed with DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush
  • The image of the girls was snipped from one of Tim's paper pads.  I dabbed the girls with AI mixative in gold but didn't blend the pad out first so the result is spottier than I'd prefer...
  • Thread from my stash behind the girls
  • Star rhinestones inked with Oregano AI
  • Sentiments from Tim's Metallic Quotations, both regular and holiday sheets.
I'll share this with Tag Tuesday for their current challenge.  I've already added two! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking another of our wonderful tags to u at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated! Happy New Year to you and yours, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete