Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Fiesta!

This is one of a handful of cards made with Finetec-brushed sentiments:


Supplies:
  • Unknown maker Anna Griffin DP
  • Pink crepe trim from years back
  • "Fiesta" brushed with Finetec watercolors
  • Cactus designed and cut with Cricut Explore Air 2-- my goal for this holiday vacation was to get it out and use it.  I bought it for myself for my birthday early this year and have found that I'm really pretty old-school when it comes to crafting: I like scissors! 
  • The flower is a Fiskars punch, punched from a discarded piece of inked paper

I plan to share this at Simon Says Stamp on Monday for their current "Party" challenge as well as Simon Says Stamp on Wednesday for "Party time."

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Such a fun design! Love all of the colors!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun and creative card!!! Love the color combo you used!!
    Thank you for playing along with us over simon says stamp monday challenge!!
    We all hope to see you again soon and we all wish you an AMAZING and CREATIVE 2018!
    Love, Zoey

    ReplyDelete