Tuesday, December 19, 2017

O Christmas tin...

Well, that was unexpected:



Supplies:
  • Aluminum tin from the Asian market
  • Tin inked with Red Pepper Distress Alcohol Ink
  • Hole punched in top of tin with a Crop-o-dile Big Bite and Darice wire added
  • Edges of tin lined with Ranger Glossy Accents and coated with Distress Glitter in Peeled Paint (yum)
  • Tiny tree from JoAnn's a couple years ago. I snipped the base of and hot glued it in place.
  • I covered the glue with Aleene's glitter snow
  • The background was lacking something... my response was to add snow!  I splattered some watered-down Liquitex gesso.
  • The star was from an old rhinestone set my sister bought my kids a few Christmases ago
  • Sentiment from Tim's Metallic holiday quotations, snipped to look like a banner
That's it!  Cute, nostalgic, simple.  

I'd like to share this at The Alphabet Challenges: T is for Trees.

1 comment:

  1. I love the look you've created here. It looks like a vintage piece and it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete