- Aluminum tin from the Asian market
- Tin inked with Red Pepper Distress Alcohol Ink
- Hole punched in top of tin with a Crop-o-dile Big Bite and Darice wire added
- Edges of tin lined with Ranger Glossy Accents and coated with Distress Glitter in Peeled Paint (yum)
- Tiny tree from JoAnn's a couple years ago. I snipped the base of and hot glued it in place.
- I covered the glue with Aleene's glitter snow
- The background was lacking something... my response was to add snow! I splattered some watered-down Liquitex gesso.
- The star was from an old rhinestone set my sister bought my kids a few Christmases ago
- Sentiment from Tim's Metallic holiday quotations, snipped to look like a banner
That's it! Cute, nostalgic, simple.
I'd like to share this at The Alphabet Challenges: T is for Trees.
I love the look you've created here. It looks like a vintage piece and it's gorgeous!ReplyDelete