I was inspired by the cream-and-red plaid background, the ric rac, the random trim, the random ephemera, and the "Happy holidays" as sentiment choice. I also went with the spirit of Linda's post: kind of used bits and pieces from my desk and other projects for this tag to come together.
Supplies and notes:
- Library catalog card base coated with Finnabair's crackle paste (not a huge fan, by the way) through Tim's mini Argyle stencil
- Card them dipped in Candied Apple DOx
- Ric rac from my snippet jar glued to reverse of bottom; black and white ribbon also from snippet jar (decidedly leftover trim as Linda had done with her bits of different trim)
- The focal panel was also a "leftover," chosen from my Christmas stash bag. It was an embossed piece of metallic kraft-core, embossed with one of Tim's holiday EFs and colored with AIs. I cut out to fold and used Recollections beads to affix it.
- "Happy holidays" sentiment from Tim's holiday metallic quotations.
- Charm from a goodie bag from Linda and her shop-- it's a really nice two-sided charm, by the way. Thanks, Linda and Funkie Junkie Boutique crew! (I love shopping through Linda's shop and buy as much of my supplies from her as I can-- great prices, super-quick shipping, and I love supporting her small business.)
- Tim's mini greenery pre-cut from metallic craft-core. This was already on my desk, and I decided to actually paint the reverse with Distress Paints in Peeled Paint and Frayed Burlap.
- Viva Paper Pearls in Cream across the top as a final touch.
I still have one day to complete Tag #11... sad to see this coming to an end. It's been a wonderful distraction this holiday season!