- Cherry Pie Dylusions sprayed over Teresa Collins modeling paste through Tim's Poinsettia stencil. It looks like pressed velvet, doesn't it?
- Deco Art Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush added at edges
- Tim's photobooth gal trimmed and dabbed with Ranger alcohol ink mixative in Gold for the old-photo look. Edges wiped with black Liquitex gesso. She was popped up with 3M dimensional adhesive.
- Tim's mini greenery holly die used to cut thin (read "cheap") watercolor paper, then inked in Lucky Clover DOx
- Tim's Metallic holiday quotations added after I cut little banner notches from it.
That's it! I love the look of this one: simple, lots of texture, symmetrical, forward-looking but bright...
I'll share her also at the current Tag Tuesday Challenge: Christmas Memories