Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Bright and jolly

This gal looks pretty happy, don't you think?  Some of the images from the photobooth pics make me wonder, but I did think this girl is having a good time:


Supplies and notes
  • Polished Jade Dylusions sprayed over Teresa Collins modeling paste through Tim's Poinsettia stencil.  It looks like pressed velvet, doesn't it? This and the red tag like it really look like rich velvet.
  • Tim's photobooth gal trimmed and dabbed with Ranger alcohol ink mixative in Gold for the old-photo look. Edges wiped with black Liquitex gesso. She was popped up with 3M dimensional adhesive.
  • Tim's mini greenery holly die used to cut into some silver kraft-core paper, then tucked under the picture.
  • Tim's Metallic holiday quotations plus the regular set added.
This is it for her... I will add twine when I gift it.  Some of these tags I make with specific people in mind-- this one I didn't, so I don't know what the gift will be!  Different gifts require different types or amounts of twine/ribbon.

I'll share her at the current Tag Tuesday Challenge: Christmas Memories

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag, thanks so much for joining u again at Tag Tuesday! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely tag! so glad you linked up to tag tuesday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag - I love the background, it's so rich looking!!!

    ReplyDelete