Tuesday, December 5, 2017

SOS: I like to move it, move it!

Here we are... December!

This week at Shopping Our Stash the challenge is I like to move it, move it... we are encouraging craft hoarders to reduce their stash with us and create a card (or project) with a moving element, such as a shaker, a wobbler, or googly eyes... you get the idea!

The is the second shaker I've ever made...




Supplies and notes:
  • Front panel of shaker is Prima acetate from 2008, inked with Distress alcohol ink in Pink Sherbert and Meadow
  • 3M foam tape used to adhere the Prima panel to white watercolor paper, with stash sequins (at least three years old) inside.
  • Black frame measured and cut from basic cardstock; corners snipped with a basic hole punch.  Frame then rubbed with DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush.
  • K & Company green trim (five years old) added to the inner edges of the shaker frame, adhered with spray adhesive.  I didn't notice they were crooked until I posted the pictures!  Ewww... see the top left corner of the shaker frame?  Yucky...
  • K & Company adhesive bling from years ago added to the top of the shaker.
  • Tim's paper dolls
  • Roses from my stash
  • Tim's Chit-Chat stickers
  • Card base stamped with a Prima crackle stamp inked with Distress Embossing Ink and heat embossed with Ranger EP in Princess Gold.
  • The corners of the card base were also snipped with a regular hole punch.
Just to get you on the mood:

Haha!  Now go on over to Shopping Our Stash for some awesome ideas... then join in the fun!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shaker, love the detail on it, the stamping in black to match the image inside the shaker was ingenious. Super images and sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't spot anything crooked at all, so it must be very subtle and blends in with the whole beautiful design:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh la la la!
    This is ALL kinds of awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel I may be craft-stash impaired as I have nothing in my possession that moves... I better go shopping! Lovely creation here, I'm partial to anything dotty, and they've created a bit of visual movement all on their own.

    ReplyDelete