This week at Shopping Our Stash the challenge is I like to move it, move it... we are encouraging craft hoarders to reduce their stash with us and create a card (or project) with a moving element, such as a shaker, a wobbler, or googly eyes... you get the idea!
The is the second shaker I've ever made...
Supplies and notes:
- Front panel of shaker is Prima acetate from 2008, inked with Distress alcohol ink in Pink Sherbert and Meadow
- 3M foam tape used to adhere the Prima panel to white watercolor paper, with stash sequins (at least three years old) inside.
- Black frame measured and cut from basic cardstock; corners snipped with a basic hole punch. Frame then rubbed with DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush.
- K & Company green trim (five years old) added to the inner edges of the shaker frame, adhered with spray adhesive. I didn't notice they were crooked until I posted the pictures! Ewww... see the top left corner of the shaker frame? Yucky...
- K & Company adhesive bling from years ago added to the top of the shaker.
- Tim's paper dolls
- Roses from my stash
- Tim's Chit-Chat stickers
- Card base stamped with a Prima crackle stamp inked with Distress Embossing Ink and heat embossed with Ranger EP in Princess Gold.
- The corners of the card base were also snipped with a regular hole punch.
Just to get you on the mood:
Haha! Now go on over to Shopping Our Stash for some awesome ideas... then join in the fun!