|I must have made this in the dark... the ink seems so faint! Thffftttt...|
...and before I move on, here is the my finalist for a "Polaroid" with some of my runners-up... which will now live in my stash!:
Supplies and notes:
- Dangit... this was a tough stash-challenge! I actually wanted to use an old Polaroid picture but couldn't find one that would suit...
- I used watercolor paper and my old Loew Cornel watercolors (totally stash-worthy.... have had this pack over 10 years)
- The stamp is Hero Arts. I masked off the bottom of her dress so she is just in the frame
- For the card base, I held a piece of scrap paper across the card and sprayed with Dylusions in Fresh Lime, then stamped with a never-been-inked Inkadinkado stamp-- the line thickness of the stamp matched that of the Hero gal. The sentiment came from the same Inkadinkado set, which was actually a gift from Autumn at Sew-Paper-Paint... thanks!
- The trim is similar to my fave trim...same brand, just slightly different colors. New to my stash, but will become a staple.
Come on and join in the fun at Shopping Our Stash ! What can you come up with? Probably something AWESOME with a Polaroid! Maybe the music will inspire you! 😁 If the music isn't enough, go look at the fabulously creative Design Teams' creations, and USE YOUR STASH!