I completed this project for the current challenge at Simon Says: Monday.
Supplies and notes:
- Library catalog card base inked with DI in Chipped Sapphire through Tim's Honeycomb stencil, then accented with Brushed Corduroy and finally aged with some drippy-dropped water
- The little ATC of Queens was from a 7 Gypsies stack (I think anyway... I bought two of these little packets from a now-closed shop on 4th in Berkeley four or five years ago). I coated the card with Vintage Collage Medium, then a day later I added a layer of Crazing Medium through the Honeycomb stencil... it's a subtle effect here, but very worth it.
- The label plate... ahhh... some husbands bring their wives flowers. Mine brings me salvaged treasures. He pried these off of an old shelf in the dump pile at the mill. What a man!!! It is affixed with Recollections brads. I then added an Ideaology nib coated with Adirondack alcohol ink in Ginger.
- I added little bits of ephemera from Pink Paisley and SEI packs, lightly coated with Vintage Collage Medium
- The seam binding (dang... cut most of it off in the image) came in my goodie-bonus-bag with my last purchase from The Funkie Junkie Boutique . Thank you, Linda and peeps! The pin is from The Paper People.
- Oh, that stamp in the upper right corner is vintage. I even licked it to affix it!😛