Sunday, June 12, 2016

Ghostly ghosting

Hmmm... my ghosting is ever so faint, like a true apparition! Lololol.



I used Dyan Reavely's technique as shown in THIS video,  but I think because I just used basic 65# cardstock the ink absorbed too quickly to be lifted enough...

I made this for the current Happy Little Stampers June CAS Challenge.

Supplies and notes:
  • I actually used Dyan's technique, her Dylusions sprays, and her birds stencil! Really love her and her stuff. (FYI, I believe I used Cherry Pie, Pomegranate Seed, Pure Sunshine, and Funky Fuschia)
  • The small brads are Recollections,  and the binoculars brad is from my stash from years ago... why do I want to say it's a Bo Bunny brad? That could be soooo wrong...
  • I used Target cheapies and Amy Tangerine  alphabets stamped into Tim's Embossing Ink and heat-embossed with Recollections in white



7 comments:

  1. Really cool background. I need to check out this video link you attached.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you're almost making me NEED TO learn that!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING colors! Thay are so mine... All of shades of pink, purple, red together. Beautifully mixed. Thank you for sharing the video of Ghost Technique - I love it and will try it tomorrow for sure! Can't wait. Hugs, Marzena

    ReplyDelete
  4. The faint ghosting looks wonderful on these delicious vivid colours.
    Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooooww
    agree with Neets (Anita) that looks delicious
    and you rock with the technique swwweetty
    look after this I want to make Ghosting technique card and I like you to visit me and look
    my one maybe not so delicious like yours
    but I try my best Mimi
    miss you
    hugs
    Nika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some fabuous colours here and a really subtle ghosting effect!
    Thanks for joining with Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete