Sunday, June 26, 2016

Merry Monday #210

I'm on a kick this past month to finish incomplete projects.  This is one of them, and it meets the criteria for the current Merry Monday:


The current challenge at Merry Monday is to use one or all of the words inspired by this image:


Supplies:
  • Library card base washed with Peeled Paint Distress Stain then edged with Aged Mahogany
  • The lights were from an after-holiday sale at JoAnn's.  I made the wire with Pebeo Relief Outliner in Imitation Lead.
  • "Joy" added with Thickers
Booyah! A finished product!  I'll share this info again: I use library cards for everything, but I specifically add them to holiday gifts and cards for coworkers and students.  They all seem to think it's a pretty cool use for these old cards! I do!

4 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas tree lights, Mimi, and how they're placed on a library card! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh my gosh! Yes! Yes! Yes! This is totally merry and bright and made my Monday for sure! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember christmas time as I seen your lamp there on your Tag and great big JOY there too Mimi
    really feel christmas time on this post
    adorable made my friend
    luv this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love those library cards! This is so festive--love the lights! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete