Saturday, June 25, 2016

#lovethis

I am in love with this right now... don't be surprised to see more like this soon because I'd welcome the opportunity to use my stash to complete projects similar to this:





Supplies and notes:
  • Alcohol inks in the following colors: Stream, Red Pepper, Sunshine Yellow, Sunset Orange along with blending solution and silver mixative.  I was inspired to mess with my alcohol inks after watching a Creative Chemistry 101 video.  I spent a lot of time deciding if I should spend the money on this class, but I finally did and I am pleased... my time has been so limited, though... this class is really bad for my laundry room...
  • The stickers are by Thickers
That's about it for this one!  Although it is summer vacation technically, I spent the first week at work, then last week the girls and I went out of town for various camps and kid-classes and family time.  So funny: I brought a picnic basket full of craft supplies (and bought even  more... can't help it: when I am in a city, I love to shop every craft store!) and hardly got to use them... I was so busy chauferring kids and helping with my best friend's wedding!  Not much of a vacation until today when I spent every spare moment in the scrap shack!  Didn't even feel a smidge of guilt!

I plan to enter this into the following challenges:



5 comments:

  1. I love this technique, Every time you do it even if you use the same colors it comes out differently. wonderful design and I love the glittery sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ops!!! I forgot to tell you ... Thanks for joining us at Mod Squad Challenge Blog. We hope to see more of your creations.
    Kathy
    MSCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sticker in glitter woooww add a unique touch on your card
    and alcohol ink?
    I never own one
    this is stunning BG Mimi
    fantastic card again

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I love the wow of the glitter and the background design is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beauty! Where do you find the time! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete