Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I'm CLEARLY late..

...for another Jingle Belles Challenge... this one is to use a clear element...

First of all, I love this challenge blog. Always cleverly written, and written well, and the challenges are fun and very do-able, whether you prefer basic supplies or a specific medium... and the mission is worthwhile: catch up on your holiday greetings through the year! I usually make tags,  but today I actually busted out a card:



Supplies:

  • Teresa Collins star acetate 
  • A white card inked with DIs then dripped with water then color
  • I cut the chipboard tree out and inked it with Distress Embossing ink then heated up some green Stampeders EP on there
  • Sentiment is October Afternoon market stickers... my old fave for scrapbook ingredients. Wish I had an endless supply 

5 comments:

  1. cool
    really cool tree you cut by your self
    Lovely rich green and nice tiny sentiment Mimi
    that star is lovely background
    sweet tree christmas card Mimi
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooooooh!!! what a great card!!! such a clever way to use the TC transparency, AND you still did some fun artsy inky stuff as well, you are so smart! thanks for joining our CLEARLY awesome fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love having you join our holiday mayhem ... so very glad you're CLEAR-ly having fun with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful inky background on this and the tree looks great with the ep texture! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I wish I could hold this and inspect, so very cool! <3

    ReplyDelete