Sunday, June 12, 2016

She turned her can'ts into cans...

... and her dreams into plans...

How bright and inspiring on this June day?

I plan to get back to my scrap shack!  May and June were insanely busy, and now that school is *mostly* out (I still have to go do some book-stuff...), I can start enjoying SUMMER!!! I've missed my Bloggerhood!


My oldest daughter requested a few congrats cards for her softball teamies who were graduating from 6th grade. (Is that just a small-town thing? I don't remember "graduating" from elementary school...)

I busted this out early Thursday morning with Loew Cornel watercolors and that little quote-card from my stash... it had originally come from a 12"×12" sheet... not sure who made it.  But it's a perfect sentiment for a graduation.  I added some golden Stickles.

I'd like to share this at The Color Throwdown #396:


Happy SUMMER VACAY!!!

Waterpark on first day of summer vacation!



5 comments:

  1. I really like that sentiment. I wonder if someone makes it as a stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a fabulous sentiment. I love the background you created to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this sentiment and it looks great with those colors in the background. thanks for linking up to CTD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason, at first glance I saw "she can't pee her pants" but I'm glad the sentiment is much more encouraging. My glasses need adjusting... Oh how pretty is this happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool picture of your Family Mimi
    and fun too hehe
    Lovely card I love that sentiment and the stripes you made on it
    great color used too
    sweet card for your daughter Mimi
    hugs
    Nika

    ReplyDelete