Here is the sketch:
My oldest goes to summer camp every year... the same summer camp I went to and eventually worked at :), except when I was a camper, I only got to go one week per summer. My oldest goes 2 to 3 times a summer, and this year my youngest *might* go (she is on the younger side... might not be ready in June...)! Anyway, I hammer the kids with mail so then they have to sing songs and do silly things at mail-call, so I'm getting the jump on the cards! Ahhh, happiness is harassing your kids!
Supplies and notes:
- Crate Paper paper from years ago... (Autumn... you feel me on the Crate Paper love???)
- Studio Calico stars... I just bought those after xmas, and those are all going to be gone soon... I am loving them. I think I'm going to make earrings out of them.
- I dropped some random Rose Quartz Liquid Pearls among the stars
- The stamped sentiment is from Recollections inked in Memories ink in Sand.
- I edged the Core'dinations white and the Crate Paper with Weathered Wood Distress Paint
- I think in hindsight I'd adjust the cant of the panels a bit more.