Supplies and notes:
- This card exists because I was busting out some baby cards (not my fave type of card*), and as I was making a window-card for an expectant mother, I had a light-bulb moment: I thought, "Hey, I want to play with my new PTI stamp set! Not baby paper!" So that's what I did.
- *I am actually liking baby cards better now that I've made three of the seven I need... I grabbed all my baby-ish stuff and it is actually more fun than it was when I started.
- Anyway, for this card, I used a Studio G card base
- Stamps are all Papertrey Ink Winter Woods
- The cardinal was stamped first with Color Box Archival in Blossom, then the details and sentiment were stamped with MementoLuxe in Tuxedo Black
- The branches were stamped with Crystal ink in Chocolate Brown and Moss Green
Cute, huh? It's CAS, but it also has extra fun inside! I will definitely be making more like this!