OMG and LOL... this is, like, soooo twelve-year-old...
Kind of mocking my oldest, but really, I must say, she is an incredible girl, and I could scarcely be more proud of her. As this card started to come together from literal scraps, I channeled my eldest's style and went with it. See how cool she is?
Here is the sketch from Colour Q #322, where I'm entering this baby:
- The strips were all from my scrap box... was looking for some nice "Coastal Cabana" look-alike and pulled these three strips-- thought they looked cool together so I went with it
- The background is Core'dinations
- The sequin strips were from the Target bins (ummm... it's, like, totally my favorite right now...)
- The "Hey" stamp is Recollections stamped in black MementoLuxe ink, just single-tap
- I edged the scraps with Tarnished Brass Distress Stain