Saturday, January 9, 2016

HLS: January CAS

Here is my entry...



...for the HLS CAS Challenge:


Supplies and notes:

  • Heidi Swapp stencil
  • Broken China Distress Stain and Scattered Straw Distress Ink
    • I went to town with the two above supplies... I was stamping and stenciling and pressing and smooshing like crazy.  For this card, I used the inks on my craft-mat, then pressed the stencil into it, then flipped the stencil over, misted it a tad-bit, and smooshed my paper into it. Different smooshed for different folks!
  • Recollections stamp inked with MementoLuxe in black
  • Fiskars corner punch
  • Viva Paper Pearls in Anthracite
Sorry about the pictures... we actually had SUN... apparently I couldn't see the images I was snapping until after I loaded them!  (They seem super-bright).

3 comments:

  1. Simply smashing and unisex, I love gender neutral cards like I feel this one is....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another totally fabulous creation! That arrow is fab and you're really got the backgrounds going - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice way to smoosh. I love the watery effect. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete