This is another little creation I made last weekend and it got lost in all of my activity:
I had intentions of creating along with Jingle Belles all 2016, but it hasn't happened... but, I will try! This tag is for the Jingle Belles Oh Xmas Tree challenge.
- Library card base with smooshed Distress Ink backgound
- K & Company DP for the trees
- Stickles around the trees and edge of the card
- Wood stars from Studio Calico
- I added Liquid Pearls in Rose Quartz for "snow"
- The bow is vintage seam binding that was stained over a month ago and not used, It was the perfect addition to this girly-fun tag!