Saturday, January 9, 2016

My second Sketch Saturday

Here is my second interpretation of Sketch Saturday #394:


Here's the sketch:


Supplies:
  • Gorgeous Grunge SU! set stamped into some Chipped Sapphire Distress Paint.  My initial instinct would be to use Chipped Sapphire Distress Stain on the stamp, but the stain is not as true-to-color as the paint, and I also feel like the stain bleeds strangely.  I like the paint.
  • The stickers are all from a sheet of embossed stickers by We R Memory Keepers... I love this sheet.  It's called "Inked Rose."  That makes me think of a tattooed circus lady or biker chick or something!  "Hey, Inked Rose asked for a shot of whiskey!"
  • The yellow is just the envelope, but since it is so cute with the card, I wanted to show it. 

7 comments:

  1. A great combo of romantic and grungy, looking really beautiful and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, thanks for playing along at Sketch Saturday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous, the diagonal line is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So free and lovely. Love the splatters and the washi as a representation of the sketch. Great idea and so glad you were able to join us at Sketch Saturday this week. Take care and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mimi. Such a beautiful card. It is fun to create with a sketch isn't it? By the way since you are a follower of my blog I thought you might want to know I am having a good size GiveAway that ends on Sunday. I hope you will visit and join in.

    With smiles
    Laine Kammeraad
    www.hugs4theheartdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    super cute card
    thanks to participate at sketch saturday
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-sketch saturday

    ReplyDelete