Now I'm feeling rushed, so please pardon any errors!
I plan to enter this into the following three challenges:
- Inkspirational: Something new and thanks to you
- Simon Says Wednesday: Something new
- Cute Card Thursday #407: What's new?
Supplies and notes:
- The background was the result of some inky fun I was having with a NEW Heidi Swapp Stencil used with not-so-new Broken China Distress Stain and Scattered Straw Distress Ink... plus some water through a mister
- The crepe flowers are NEW, made by my homegirl Martha Stewart. I love these... you will see them again, soon...
- The sentiment is from my homeboy Tim... not new, but never-been-used... which is like new! (Gives the same joy as using a new product!)
- DCWV and Core'dinations paper
- Scribbles puff paint in yellow for my pearls... hey, it works!
Cheers, and may your draft entries never disappear :)