This is my ATC for Wicked Wednesday's "Torn" Challenge. I'm hoping my sister will play... she's the artsy one. She and my bro.
Supplies and notes:
- Sooo, like I said, everything I used was out or immediately accessible.
- First, I cut the library card base to ATC size.
- Next I TORE a page from an encyclopedia and edged it a bit with some Distress Stain... then I sprayed it and scrunched it and dried it on the woodstove... repeated a few times...
- After that, I painted some Martha Stewart decoupage leaves with some Ranger Crackle glaze. (At this point, I went shopping with my family for a couple hours...)
- Fast-forward: adhered TORN page to card, added leaves, glued some mica to the card, and added a ribbon from my stash (after I cut and frayed it a little-- that ribbon did not want to be distressed...)