Anywho, this is my entry for the Mod Squad Challenge: Xmas Floral.
- Duh: library card base
- Splattered base with Aged Mahogany and Peeled Paint Distress Stains, with a little smooshing in between...
- The ribbon is vintage seam binding and the brad is from my stash
- The pearls are Liquid Pearls in Gold Pearl to match the brad
- The image is from the cover page of an Anna Griffin paper pack from years ago called "Calico Christmas"
- I painted the image with Tim's Distress Crackle Paint in Clear Rock Candy. I have to say: sometimes the Clear Rock Candy gives a disappointing finish-- like, it goes too opaque.
- I edged the tag and image with Antiqued Bronze Distress Stain. Actually, before I added the edge on the tag, I filed it with a nail file to draw in more bronze stain.